New addition

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice and big plant. It seems that his kovachii hybrids are really first class!

Ruli only can agree

I have to contact Peruflora to see if he is again soemwhere in Europe next time.
Do you have an actual list from them

It looks like it had bloomed before.

When I saw this big plant under his tabel, I know I needed,
Only feeling terrible because I did not take the Kovachii X delesandroi too, but they had nearly now roots, and did not look to good, the ones from Ruli looks great.
Interesting is, that now its starts clover to grow in the middle, but I used steril medium to put it in, so the clover must come out of the nursery, could it be for benefit of the plant to grow together with clover???

Sorry,

I learned that the translation is clover, if I look on translation maschine it shows me the same. And it shows trefoil in german both means Klee.

family is Trifolium.

which kind I cannot tell, therefore it is to small.

Ruli only can agree

I have to contact Peruflora to see if he is again somewhere in Europe next time.
Do you have an actual list from them
I don't have their show schedule, but I have their pricelist. Their e-mail is [email protected]. Ask them if they come again to Europe. When I asked them about the EOC show, they answered after about 2 weeks.

Back