My other Phrag. Living Fire

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shiva

Reaction score
Now that's a Living Fire I can live with. :cool:

LivingFire.jpg

Your photos are so large I get migraines! Can't you take photos that aren't so LARGEEEE ????

Beautiful phrag!

Picture fits perfect on my screen. I like the big pictures.

Your photos are so large I get migraines! Can't you take photos that aren't so LARGEEEE ????

Thank you NeoNj for your imput, although others seem satisfied with their size. But I can understand if you have slow Internet. :)

This is a good place to learn, but I personnally don't seem to get it with paphs. Much better with phrags. :p

LOLS. I will eventually get some phrags if I can get the paphs I have to bloom. ;) I have read that they are more difficult than paphs so I wanted to start off easy. :eek: :D

From visual observation, looks like someone got a new toy!
Should be peanut butter and jelly, with the many ornate flowers in green house.

So I'll ask, which will be first screen saver?

btw, what happened to my original post at lunchtime?:crazy:

That's a nice flower! ....And a nice photo! It is just a little bit larger than my 19" screen. To be a perfect size, it could be about 10 or 15% smaller; but otherwise, I like the big photos....even though I do have a SLOW Internet connection!

This must've been taken with your new camera. 'WAY better quality than the old one!

LOLS. I will eventually get some phrags if I can get the paphs I have to bloom. ;) I have read that they are more difficult than paphs so I wanted to start off easy. :eek: :D

Welcome, NiNiDazzle! I killed my first Phrag, and then I learned they like water! Somewhat kidding, but I find Phrags and Paphs to be the same in terms of ease of culture.

Michel, that is a beautiful flower, and yes -- the photo is excellent!

Back