My November Purchases!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nutz4Paphs

CCE/AOS :-)
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just thought Id post a photo of my latest additions. All purchased in the past 4 weeks.

Top Row -From Left:
(Sierra Bell x bellatulum) 'Rojo' - One of Nick Tannaci's best breeding plants, parishii (Sam's Choice x Jeanie AM/AOS), parishii (S.C x Jeanie AM/AOS) - parishii from Orchid Inn

Second Row - From Left:
second and only other division of (Sierra Bell x bellatulum) 'Rojo' , emersonii (Pure Snow x Crystal White Giant)...three in a row all from Orchid Inn.

Third Row - From left:
Color My World 'Shocker' - Marriott Orchids (look this one up on Hadley's Website...its amazing and my absolute favorite hybrid), stonei v. concolor 'Howard' - Gold Country Orchids, Joyce Hasegawa 'Sierra' - Gold Country Orchids.

I look forward to blooming all of these. Some (Color My World, (Sierra Bell x bellatulum), and 2 of the emersonii are in bud so I'll have some photos soon.

IMG_0383.jpg

the concolor has a clear white dorsal. Its pretty cool lookin'. You cant really tell from this photo but this is a 1:2:1. I old growth, 2 mature, and one starting growth.

:clap:Definitely looking forward to pictures!!!

I never document my purchases. You must be single.:rollhappy:
I'm not single, I document purchases. There's nothing worse than coming home with new plants & finding out I already have that one, ... or 2, ...now 3!

I'm so jealous, that's a lot of good purchaces. If you ever become allergic to plants and have to give them away don't forget your friends in NYC! :D

Nutz4Paphs, that's a fantastic haul! Can't wait to see the pictures of the flowers.

The nice thing about having lots of orchids in bud or bloom at all times is that it's easy to sneek an extra one in without it being noticed!:evil:

What? This one? I had it for months (also works with shoes :D)

Nutz4Paphs, that's a fantastic haul! Can't wait to see the pictures of the flowers.

I agree!!...:D

The nice thing about having lots of orchids in bud or bloom at all times is that it's easy to sneek an extra one in without it being noticed!:evil:

Thank you very much for the "tips" for the future!!!! Although my present girlfriend loves them!!! (I think I'll stick to her...;))

Latest posts

Back