My new adopted sick baby!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tocarmar

Reaction score
I adopted this sick Leopard Gecko last week. He has not eaten in about 2 weeks before I got him, plus he had an eye infection. He lost most of his colors. Me & my girlfriend have been cleaning out his eyes & eyedropper feeding him for a week or so now. He is very active.

2004_0106GECKOfeeding0014.jpg

2004_0106GECKOfeeding0013.jpg

2004_0106GECKOfeeding0012.jpg

2004_0106GECKOfeeding0001.jpg

Tom

I am glad things got better and I hope he gets even better...:D Nice geko...!!!

Lucky lizard! He looks real good for not eating for 2 weeks! How long will he be milkin' you two?!

Good for you for rescuing the little guy. The second photo seems to say, "I've got him feeding out of my hand. He he!"

That's not a baby, unless it's a Tremper giant variety it's full grown. Also, use a little fine sandpaper to remove the dead skin from his toes or else they could constrict new growth and kill the tip. Lots of info on kingsnake.com.

Update

Eric,
I know it is not a baby he is pretty much full grown. It was just a figure of speech.

He just started today to eat wax worms 8 of them this morn.

2004_0101GECKOS0006.jpg

2004_0101GECKOS0005.jpg

Tom

Remove the stool, as it sometimes contains parasite eggs. Also, don't let him get hooked on wax worms or he may refuse other food. They are very high in fat vs protein so not too good in the long run.

Back