Multis

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

labskaus

Reaction score
Two hybrids and a species.

First, Woessner Komet (Mercatelli x adductum). I'm glad Franz Glanz gave me a plant of this cross, since he was carrying every single flowering plant from this cross to the judging tables. He mentioned he only had a dozen or so seedlings coming out of flask. Sam Tsui offers the same cross, apparently he had better luck. This thing was really hard to take pics of.

20090428-114647-685.jpg

Wayne Booth came to me a a bonus plant a few years back. First flowering, and I am very, very happy with it. In my eyes, the flower is awardable, and I would have put it on the table if there weren't a few issues (staminode bent, flower stalk growing zig-zag, low flower count of three, leafs have some yellow marks on them). Natural spread is 25cm.
Sorry, this b.... thing uploads only as a thumbnail

Last is a roth, Big Garden x green Valley. This looks like a pretty weak flower, and I just hope it's getting better next time. I had higher expectations for this one. I have three more roth's in low bud right now.

20090428-115834-101.jpg

Most interesting Carsten. The adductum cross is way cool and the W Booth kicks bu-tay! Hopefully the roth will come a round.

Looks like a lot of rothsch. in the Wayne Both, I really like the bloom; and, please, show one more pic when the all buds of the roth have opened!!! Jean

Back