Monsoon Temptation 'Cocoa'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
so, after dividing this plant and repotting two years ago, then realizing this plant was suffering in CHC and having to repot last summer...i thought it would be awhile before it bloomed again..and i was cool with that..its my favorite MT EVER!!! and i think it can easily get an AM/AOS...but i went out today and saw it budding on this small growth..i may have lost it..bummer (perhaps its sad that it's losing all its multiforal hybrid buddies), hopefully the division i sold is doing well
photo+%25288%2529.JPG

this was the previous blooming
http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22224&highlight=monsoon+temptation

If it's budding it can't be doing that badly. just snip the bud so it can put it's energy/strength into growing.

are you nuts ? :)

i think it will live no matter...i was just being melodramatic....this batch of MT's seem to have a strength ...one of its sibs came to me severely dehydrated but in bud on one growth, bloomed 4 flowers (ugly as hell though) ...its been three years but its BS now and about to put out its second growth

Back