Miscellaneous stuff

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My haul from the 2015 SEPOS show, some Phrag hybrids from Mainstreet, a big Barbosella from Andy's, an Aerangis citrata w/ 3 spikes form Waldor, a couple of Macodes, a Leptotes bicolor alba from Mt. Prospect, A Cyp from Jim Marlow, a Phrag Petit Anquette from Ecuagenera and a few poneorchis from Ten Shin.

Chiloschista (parishii I believe), from Chicago Chad. Smells like chocolate.

What the Pleiones look like today. :eek:

Cytorkis

Some plants coming in and going out.

A very dark Phrag. I have to look to see what it is. :eek:

Paph Druid Spring - a lot of plant with only a little flower power, :eek:

Cyp, not reginae. :eek:

I got some Poneorchis from Matt at SEPOS plus i had some in the fridge! :)

I just spent the better part of an hour looking through all these photos! Wow Eric you are the ultimate collector! :)

Restrepia hybrid, elegans x dodsonii, from Marsh Hollow Orchids.

Pluerothallis quadrifida, almost a giant version of the one above.

Tolumnias

Some, basically all, of my cycnoches/catasetums are growing keikis with roots in the air. Should I separate and replant them?

The Mormodia in the middle I'd separate. It's a delicate process, you might have to cut into the old bulb. The others, see if you can build up media to the base of the new growth. Wrap in sphag maybe. Looking good!

Reginae?

Eric
The cyp could be a 'forced' reginae. The lip colour has been almost lost due to warm house conditions and stress from all that travelling. It can happen. The flower shape is entirely correct for reginae. Next year see what happens when it is grown outside.
David

Latest posts

Back