Miscellaneous stuff

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheyenne organized an order from Jardin Centro de Manrique, so I got some Phrags from that, and some Paphs and Phrags from Cheyenne's growing. I also got a Phrag Stenophyllum in spike from eBay vendor ShermanTP. and a Paph Deperle (vinicolor) in spike from eBay vendor Pupsidog. Oh, and I rescued a big box store Phal from the rubbish downstairs. So this is my haul for the week.

Poneorchis gramminifolia

new rolling shelf to replace small table

A really great group of Phrag species, besseae hybrids and kovachii hybrids form eBay vendor Pupsi-dog, aka Laima of Lucky Girl Orchids. http://www.luckygirlorchids.com/htm/fs_phrags.html. I'm still waiting for a shipment of Phrags from Ed Hanes and a bunch of Paphs to ship so ...hopefully more this week.

Paph druryi x primulinum

Pleuro. smithianna

After 3 months of absence, I can only say that you haven't change at all!! Thank you for being such an inspiration for home growers.

Yes Marco, some children are drawn to shiny photos.
On full watering days, every other day, 3 hours, otherwise we water the plants with aerial roots, and lightly water everything 2-3 times every day. About 3 hours cumulatively. The Phrags are mostly listed, we have more Paphs.

I have been posting w/out a PC for a few weeks so I couldn't post photos; so here goes.
Some Phrags from Ed Hanes.

Phrag Stenophyllum from eBay vendor ShermanTP.

A shipment of mostly Paphs from abroad.

A Paph Wild Thing album and a gift plant from Thanh - Springwater Orchids

Paph Deperle vinicolor

Paph Caroline Butcher

Some catasetum/cycnoches from AdamD.

DePerle vinicolor update.

My haul from the J&L Summer sale, a nice specimen Pleuro, some Barbosellas, and some species.

over-exposed photo of Isochilus sp

BTW, I am doing the Paph inventory. I had to stop after the first 130 but only have about 75 more to go so I should finish tomorrow. :eek:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back