Miscellaneous stuff

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric, if that's a heavy flashlight there on the counter,
she has a good weapon handy to brain you one. You should be VERY careful about cleaning up when you're
finished. ;>) And take her out to dinner!

Haha! I don't clean up, that's her job. :) I work, pay maintenance and food. She stays home or goes to the pool and gym, pays for Cable TV and part of food. It works out.

Haha! I don't clean up, that's her job. I work, pay maintenance and food. She stays home or goes to the pool and gym, pays for Cable TV and part of food. It works out.

I'm still trying to figure that one out, any advice?? :D

BTW What do the kitties do anyways?
Obviously their job is to be annoy-some. They are no longer allowed in the hallway alone because the black one decided to shred the neighbor's Sunday Times! Now I have to sit there when they go out! :eek:

I'm still trying to figure that one out, any advice?? :D
Either go very rich or very poor.

Time to move out to the 'burbs.
That D. magnum is pretty cool.

Thanks. Why would I move? I have everything here except for the oceanfront!

Been a while since I posted.
Reed-stem Epidendrum package from Cal-Orchids. I'm going to try them outdoors in Chesapeak, Va.

Coelogyne I got from STF member. flourishing way off its mount!!

Very reliably blooming Notylia microchila

Epidendrum diforme :eek:

Stanhopea that send the pendant inflour, into the wet pot below the basket! :( I think it will send another.

Slug, decimated by cinnamon oil!!!

An old nursery in NJ, Tewksbury is closing out so I went by their closing house sale and picked up a few specimen plants. The specimen plants were $65 total and except for some scale issues on the Oncidium are quite nice.I bought a Paph spicerianum from a local vendor also.

Last edited:
Thanks Eric. whats on the bottom right of the Notylia microchila?
Fragrant Chiloschista (leafless orchid)

Do you live in Chesapeake (and NYC)? Would they be outdoors all year round, or in for the winter?

No, my Mom does. I need to check yearly temps but if necessary, I'm thinking of putting in a pot so they can be moved if temps drop too low.

Stenoglottis species

Habenaria

Phrags and give Paph from Orchid-527, thanks Mike.

Hmmm..should I..:D

spicer

Restrepia (elegans x dodsonii) an easy and prolific bloomer.

Ice Princess, dusty from shipping.

Phrags and a Paph from eBay vendors the Orchid Zone and Letstalkplants.

Eria zambesiensis

Latest posts

Back