Miscellaneous stuff

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good. That's a poop load of pleionies. Do you typically plant them in that fir bark mix? Do you ever use other substrates?

I am surprised to see pleiones growing in an apartment in nyc? How to do plan on meeting their dormancy requirements?

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk

They are actively growing. In fact, one started blooming in the envelope. After that I can refridgerate them or put outside with the Cyps.

F'ing Computer!!!
I would like to apologize to the forum because I often don't photo small things or things that are constantly in bloom. That said here are some of the things in bloom in the apartment.
Pleiones

Onc. Tsuku from eBay vendor nia22, fragrant like chocolate.

More Pleiones, a pot of which I will put in the STF auction.

Stenosaurrcus Vangard whorling up to spike, one of which I will also put in the STF auction

Epidendrum from Cal-Orchids

Epi. Green Hornet x Cochleatum lancifolium - fragrant. This was one of the plant divisions that a judge gave away at the judging center. One of the best reasons to go.

Microterangis

NOID dendrobium.

Restrepia purpurea

NOID Bulbo. also a give a way from the judging center.

Phrag longifolium v. gracile form eBay vendore Pupsi-dog

Latest order from Thanh Nguyen -aka Springwater Orchids; the flask is going to Canada.

Update:
NOID Pleuro labled Chiapas Mexico, '04. i Should ask J&L what is it is.

Phragf fischeri compot from Ed Hanes. I apparently paid for it previously but forgot about it. :eek:

I got a great price on some Goodyera pubescens from ebay vendor chuck28657. i planted most of them outside and kept a few in a pot in the apartment. I know from experience to watch for scale.

And finally..
I got a shipment from up North, some Phrag hybrids for Dot and me from the Siren Sisters :p, some Paph seedlings for me and Bob in Albany; some Restrepia hybrids and species from Marsh Hollow Orchids, and some hybrids from Phrag-Plus Orchids. the Phrag klotz. in the bottom left got lost and has to go back North.

Latest posts

Back