Miscellaneous stuff

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is that a nanodes medusae with some trichopilias?

my caladenia latifolia also failed to show up. a few others started sprouts and then dried up, think it got too hot. I was only watering once in a while

just cut it open and eat it! good stuff. never seen a yellow lychee before..

Paph Delophylum from Ernie's Enlightened Orchids
P7032012.jpg

That's a Paph. Fairy Dell (Delophyllum X fairrieanum), Eric. They're pretty nice, IMO. Delophyllum with a nice fairrie twist to it.

There was a Dragon Fruit plant here for sale at Lowes! I pondered it as I could fit in in my new g.h. But I read it can get 25 ft. tall? And since I've never tasted the fruit I passed it up. But, now I'm sort of kicking myself. Wonder if it's still there...hmmm...

Dragonfruit plant is a type of climbing cactus, similar culture to Selenicereus sp. Most people grow them under full sun, tied to a one (or several strong wooden posts). Aerial roots will be produced and stick onto the wood. The plant will not start to flower until it has cleared the top of the posts and start to dangle down a bit. Then you will get lots of fruit. Flowers are supposedly very fragrant at night.

Thanks Eric. If you do find any armored car hybrids that are reasonably priced please do tell! Nope not the series 7. I knocked out the CPA exam I got my final results late last month. Orchids negative.... I get not natural light in the dungeon.

Fantastic all!!!! I love the gastrochilus....!! What is the plant in the photo above gastrochilus?

Latest posts

Back