Me bad too!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wendy

Just me!
Reaction score
Like Paphioboy, I have also been bad. I was at the Toronto Artistic Orchid Society Show for judging this morning and three new ones....and a book...followed me home. :wink:

Paph sanderianum x anitum...previously bloomed
Paph sanderianum x anitum...BS
both from John Doherty (Zephyrus Orchids)

Paph intaniae...medium seedling
Book...Paphiopedilum Species, The Essential Guide, by Oakeley and Braem
From Sam Tsui (Orchid Inn)

I had pre-ordered a BS Paph addductum x gigantifolium from Sam but he forgot to bring it. He will bring it with him when he's back up here in August. :clap:

Spending money on Orchids and espescialy slippers or books related to slipperls is never bad. Remember were addicts and we'll get into serious withdrawal symptoms if we don't get a "fix" on a regular basis.

Rotten Bad Wendy!!!

I want to be bad too, but I have 3 weddings coming up between now and November that are going to force me to be good for a while.:eek:

Rotten Bad Wendy!!!

I want to be bad too, but I have 3 weddings coming up between now and November that are going to force me to be good for a while.:eek:

Well you could buy them a nice Paph as a wedding gift...then after it's done blooming they'll get bored with it and give it back. :clap:

Don't you just love that excuse "it followed me home" it still works whether it is a puppy or orchis/book
Been there
Love
Congrats
Do you mind sharing the name of your new book?
Jim :D

Don't you just love that excuse "it followed me home" it still works whether it is a puppy or orchis/book
Been there
Love
Congrats
Do you mind sharing the name of your new book?
Jim :D

New book.....Paphiopedilum Species, The Essential Guide, by Oakeley and Braem

Back