Massachusetts Orchid Society Show THIS WEEKEND!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flat lip Phal
PB061075.jpg

PB061079.jpg

Some stuff for you Neo people
PB060997.jpg

PB060995.jpg

PB060992.jpg

PB060991.jpg

what is that parvi? is that a ma belle? the staminode color is weird. and that sign in the back of it says Paph. lynleigh koopowitz ( delenatii x emersonii)...!! that is joyce hasegawa. lynleigh is delenatii x malipo

hi New York Eric,

thanx very much for sharing the photo-shoot with us
highly appreciated !
what was your damage after visiting the show, was the flesh weak ?
:poke:
thanx4all cliokchi:)

what is that parvi? is that a ma belle? the staminode color is weird. and that sign in the back of it says Paph. lynleigh koopowitz ( delenatii x emersonii)...!! that is joyce hasegawa. lynleigh is delenatii x malipo

malipoense x emersonii. But I'm sure this one is hung. :ninja:
I bought myself a Paph. Kevin Porter/Paph. fairreianum alb./some teenie cornstarch flowers/ some pleuros/& a bunch of supplies.

Last edited:
I can beleive this. Thanks for the peak Eric. How was Baobai?
Rick,
There's thing you talk about and there's thing you don't ... the more you talk the more trouble you get yourself into.
I like mix my media around this time, So i can leave it outside during the winter time, I bought a truck load of media from kkorchid and wormsway on the way home. Yeap, and a loney phrag pearcei from Glen
BaoDai

Thanks so much Eric for sharing the photos. :)

BTW, those were limes in the photo but the one I tried to grab wouldn't come off the tree! :eek: I did get a tangerine from another tree! My thanks to the Mass. Orchid Society for their hospitality.

Maybe next time you should bring clippers, so that you can take home baskets full of them :rollhappy::rollhappy:

Quite a show! I wonder about that Phrag. Mini Grande though (in post 18). I am not an expert, but it looks very different from other pictures I have seen.

Latest posts

Back