Massachusetts Orchid Society Show THIS WEEKEND!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a few pictures from setup:
IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

Eric, You wish you could have that greenhouse. Those are limes I think, I wonder where are those bananas used to be there
BD

OK. I went to the show and met Baodia and saw Likespaphs. I had previously met Brian at GNYOS show w/ Eric M. I believe but had forgotten, Sorry. I meant to only spend $100 but went over by double. :( but I came home w/ some interesting paphs and some supplies I needed. I took a ton of fotos, including Piping Rock's variegated foliage paph, and will post them tomorrow night. BTW, those were limes in the photo but the one I tried to grab wouldn't come off the tree! :eek: I did get a tangerine from another tree! My thanks to the Mass. Orchid Society for their hospitality.

OK. I went to the show and met Baodia and saw Likespaphs. I had previously met Brian at GNYOS show w/ Eric M. I believe but had forgotten, Sorry. I meant to only spend $100 but went over by double. :( but I came home w/ some interesting paphs and some supplies I needed. I took a ton of fotos, including Piping Rock's variegated foliage paph, and will post them tomorrow night. BTW, those were limes in the photo but the one I tried to grab wouldn't come off the tree! :eek: I did get a tangerine from another tree! My thanks to the Mass. Orchid Society for their hospitality.

Eric,
Good to know you are home fine, I got a large orange myself :rollhappy: I hope they won't kick us out next time. Where are the pics?
BaoDai

it was good to see you, Eric
would have been nice to meet you Baodai but i guess i got there just after you left.
if you have facebook access, i posted a lot of photos on the Massachusetts Orchid Society page. didn't get a photo of the foliage on that plant, though. i was silly and took most of the pictures while plants were still out of the displays for aos judging.

I got to Boylston from NYC in under 3 hours so these guys were the only ones there when I arrived. I think they used to live at Heather's! :p
PB060958.jpg

PB061065.jpg

PB061002.jpg

PB061038.jpg

PB061007.jpg

PB061009.jpg

PB061022.jpg

Piping Rock display. Look closely, I'll post more on that.
PB061019.jpg

Host society
PB060970.jpg

Latest posts

Back