Man it is cold!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got into indiana last night to surprise my momma for her birthday. it was minus 14 f! yuck.

WOW!!!! When I look out at my pond in picture #1 I get depressed so I go back to my computer and bring up picture #2 and then I feel better. Jim.

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_2020.jpg

LOL! I totally understand. :D

What a lovely yard you have. I can picture sitting on that patio in the summer and enjoying a glass of wine beside the pond.

I think I prefer picture #2 as well. We are up to about -8 Celsius with the possibility of temperatures above 0 degrees Cesius. Very warm for this time of the year for us (better than the last couple of weeks around -40). The days are getting longer and i'll start planning my garden soon.

Shaun

not much better in the Northeast...Brrrrrrrrrrr Got my car stuck in a snow bank and on ice the other night. Thought I would get frostbite before I finally got myself free.

It's 14C (57 F) here right now; I'm pretty sure that's going to set a record temperature today.

I'm melting snow in a 5 gallon pail on my back step to water my orchids with. Saves me a few RO dollars this week. :D

Latest posts

Back