• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Making space - a few slippers for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silence882

Horse whisperer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Apparently plants grow, so I'm selling off some extras to make room under the lights. The prices are listed and I can give you a price for shipping if you send me your zip code. Please send me a PM if you're interested in any.

Phrag. Glen Decker seedlings. This is a cross from OZ of Jason Fischer “Cherry Bomb” X kovachii “Leonardo Andre” FCC/AOS. There are 3 available in 2" pots for $25 each.

Phrag Eumelia Arias (schlimii x kovachii). This is an Orchid Inn cross. Each has one previously bloomed growth and a good sized new growth. There are 2 available in 5" pots for $40 each.

Phrag. Barbara LeAnn (besseae x fischeri). This one has one bloomed growth and a new growth. It is in a 3.5" pot for $20.

Paph. parishii. This is an Orchid Inn cross and is 'Dark Petals' x 'Jeanie' AM/AOS (sib cross, OIN036). This is a 4-plant compot in a 3.5" pot and is $60.

Paph. tranlienianum seedling. This is in a 2" pot and is $20.

Paph. niveum. It's currently in bloom but the flowers are going to fade in the next few days. It has 3 bloomed growths and one small new growth in a 3.5" pot. It is $20.

Thanks,

--Stephen

Latest posts

Back