Lots of Stuff!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete

Reaction score
heres a random sampling of the silly amount of plants blooming in my greenhouse at the moment...
Phalaenopsis lobbii
IMG_0763.jpg

Vanda Sansai Blue-very old plant really putting on a good show now
IMG_0799.jpg

Cymbidiella paradalina-5 spikes right now
IMG_0786.jpg

Epidendrum longiripens
IMG_0805.jpg

Phalaenopsis cornu-cervi
IMG_0774.jpg

Phalaenopsis violacea var. alba
IMG_0785.jpg

Phalaenopsis violacea
'Julie Christine'
IMG_0773.jpg

Cattleya aclandiae var. coerulea :)D)
IMG_0825.jpg

Laelia purpurata var. carnea-one of my favorite forms of this excellent species. this pink is even more electric in real light... still opening...
IMG_0817.jpg

Vanda Mimi Palmer-best.fragrance.ever.
IMG_0807.jpg

I wish I was that good at being silly with orchids. You take the cake and deserve to eat it. :drool::drool::drool:

haha thanks! im not really being silly with my orchids... its just silly how many are in bloom right now. probably almost half of the entire greenhouse..

Wow! It's a living paradise! Both of your Phal violacea varieties are mouth-watering and your Laelia purpurata var. carnea is truly exceptional in color! What does the Vanda Mimi Palmer smell like?
:drool:

holy monkey!:eek: those are some beauties :drool: congrats on the riot of flowers:clap::clap:

They are all great blooms, but I vote for Epidendrum longiripens -- what an interesting plant and subtle flower colors. How big is the plant?

Dot its a tiny thing. its crawling over the edge of a 4" terra cota pot. it is very "mat forming". the flowers are about 3 cm across

Latest posts

Back