Lost tag. What is your best guess?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mt Lowii, four flowers and lowii dominating the the sandy influence of Michael Koop (bloomed out 7 of these, dreadful creatures..got rid of all of them) and Shin Yi Pride (but could be a host of hybrids that are very similar, Shin Yi Pride is very prolific these days)

Mt Lowii, four flowers and lowii dominating the the sandy influence of Michael Koop (bloomed out 7 of these, dreadful creatures..got rid of all of them) and Shin Yi Pride (but could be a host of hybrids that are very similar, Shin Yi Pride is very prolific these days)

Thanks for your help! With the lowii/sandy hybrid, I had absolutely no guess but when it came to Shin-Yi Pride, it was my guess as well.

Much appreciated!

First one could be a Jerry Spence or similar hybrids. Second one looks to me like Angel Hair (St Swithin x sanderianum).

I have to again with the Angel Hair and a trashcan recipient at that. Roth is more likely a grandparent then a parent.

Latest posts

Back