kolopakingii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Ayreon

gissa3.jpg

gissa4.jpg

This is the biggest moment since I started growing paphs. It was about 30 cm when I bought it. Really looking forward to this. Will post more pics in this thread later on.

Mattias

Thank you!
Leaf span 60 cm, and they are 9 cm wide.
Is that normal for a kolo? I actually thought that it had to be even bigger before it was time...

yes, compared to mine, which has a ls of about 80-90 cm, it is compact!!! Jean

(btw, do you have the same trouble as I do with the forums performance?)

Thank you!
Leaf span 60 cm, and they are 9 cm wide.
Is that normal for a kolo? I actually thought that it had to be even bigger before it was time...

Mine first bloomed around this size, and although its closer to 80 cm now, there are clones that run about 100cm.

This species is a real water hog, and I found that when the temps are up in the high 80's to 90's, you can give it almost unlimited water, and the leaves get even bigger.

That's a wee one. Mine has a LS of about 40". I do have a topperi that has bloomed and is much smaller but both of my kolo's are big plants. Looking forward to your flower photos!!! :clap::drool:

Good job Ayreon!! That's almost done, just a few more weeks to wait ...

what a sight - i just got 15 of these out of a flask @ 3cm each....how long will it take to reach that size?:drool:

what a sight - i just got 15 of these out of a flask @ 3cm each....how long will it take to reach that size?:drool:

Normally not more than 4 years if they are well grown, good luck! ;)

Looks very promising, I can't wait to see the resulting flower.

P.S. This forum works fine from Oz.

Latest posts

Back