June's Orchid Estate News

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e-spice

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted before but I visited their website this morning and saw this:

"June's Orchid Estate has completed its transition to wholesale only. If you would like to place an order or get information about our current selection please contact us by phone or email."

Anyone know any details about that?

I think they have acquired Frank Smiths of Krull Smith orchids. Majority of stud plants.

Yes, it was indeed Krull Smiths Paph collection that they acquired. The new place that June built is beautiful but in my humble and maybe wrongly, I felt that they really weren't doing that well. I wasn't seeing new breeding, but I understood Frank initially was helping her with that. I hope someone with some facts instead of speculation can shed some light on this.

Would be nice if they go retail as well and come to shows to Canada. I would love to have some of those Frank Smith breeding.

I placed an order apparently just before the business "transitioned" and haven't been able to get info on it's status. They have my money, had confirmed my order, but now the phone is disconnected and they haven't responded to my emails.....anyone have any info?

I placed an order apparently just before the business "transitioned" and haven't been able to get info on it's status. They have my money, had confirmed my order, but now the phone is disconnected and they haven't responded to my emails.....anyone have any info?

gee thats dissapointing for you, and very rude from them

Frank Smith might be able to help. There is more going on behind the scenes but the folks involved don't want the word out yet. I believe that June simply decided she didn't want to be in the orchid business.

Update: I received a refund check in the mail for the full amount. No note - just the check. Better than nothing - I wish they'd sent the plants instead, though...

Just went to the website to see what might have been new, after failed attempts, I came here knowing I'd get the skinny on what happened. That was a tempest that blew in and out quickly. Can't say I'm surprised though....

Latest posts

Back