john chant orchid zone

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, well my plants I received from this egregious gutter snipe guy, are still infested with mites and mealies, no matter what I do, I can't get rid of them!! I have had the plants isolated for almost a year!!

Here's my formula.
water - 6/10
91% alcohol - 2/10
Neem Oil - 1/10
Lavender Oil soap - 1/10
Merit 75 - just a tiny amount
OZ is no more, so treat or throw out. I haven't had a lot of problems with my OZ plants and I believe I got a lot of them far later than you did!

Guaranteed cure for mealybugs and scale of all sorts:

Imidicloprid (Merit) + acephate (Orthene) + Kinoprene-S (Enstar AQ)

Combine each at full, label-recommended concentration and apply three times at one week intervals.

I fogged my GH with Pyrethrin. Did the trick. But Rays suggestion is also very good!

John is back in Canada as far as I know. Never had any issues with him, just feel that he was overwhelmed with the entire business aspect of running OZ. Good guy just had some pretty $hitty people around him making bad decisions for him. By the time things were bad, it was too late. Just my $0.10

Tyler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fogged my GH with Pyrethrin. Did the trick. But Rays suggestion is also very good!

John is back in Canada as far as I know. Never had any issues with him, just feel that he was overwhelmed with the entire business aspect of running OZ. Good guy just had some pretty $hitty people around him making bad decisions for him. By the time things were bad, it was too late. Just my $0.10

Tyler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think that's a little generous. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back