Japanese Spring Scenes - part I

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KyushuCalanthe

Just call me Tom
Reaction score
Kyushu, Japan; warm temperate/subtropical climate
Here's the first part of the spring series. It features plants flowering during the transition between winter and the early part of spring (mid-March thru mid-April). During this time the nights are still pretty cold, the days tend to be warm, but cold winds and rains are frequent as well. LOTS of flowering plants, ferns throwing fiddleheads, and of course the iconic cherry blossoms doing their thing at this time. Enjoy.

Early Spring Scenes

PrunusYamazakuraBB.jpg

I just enjoyed your work Tom: excellent Imo!!!!

So beautiful spring colors, great magnolia and camellia flowers, the lovely cherry-blossoms....!!!! Impressive close-up images :clap: ! With the special N. 46 Cymbidium kick :) ! And an extra closing scene with the mirrored bambou leaves!

Bravo and thanks for sharing here

Jean

I'm glad everyone is enjoying this "silent series" featuring the seasons. I'll be making more of my old-style Tom won't shut up ones again this summer. My focus now is on production quality, so I'm putting a lot more effort into creating these things - kinda like amateur movie making.

The second spring video will be out sometime in late May methinks.

Back