ID please

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

HMG

St. Swithins or what? I have no name on it.

IMG_1195.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

got some adductum in there...as well as the roth and philippinense, so St. Swithin x adductum (Booth's Saint-Adductum) or Johanna Burkhardt x philippinese. that's my guesses

perhaps something like Paph. Bel Royal (rothx kolopakingii). BTW a very nice plant!

That is a hard one. It does NOT look like a primary multifloral cross to me (so it is not a straight Paph. Saint Swithin). Based on the number of flowers I think there is either kolopakingii or platyphyllum in the background, based on the pouch and the staminode it also looks like platyphyllum in the background, but I also see roth and phillipinense in there (So maybe Saint Swithin x platyphyllum??).

Robert

I agree. It seems to have a lot of possibilities.....therefore, you'll never know for sure. If you can't be 100% positive, just enjoy it as a NoID and do not "guess" and put a label on it. The world does not need ANOTHER mislabelled Paph!

I agree. It seems to have a lot of possibilities.....therefore, you'll never know for sure. If you can't be 100% positive, just enjoy it as a NoID and do not "guess" and put a label on it. The world does not need ANOTHER mislabelled Paph!

I agree. You could never be certain.

Very nice by the way.

David

Latest posts

Back