Iantha Stage

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

labskaus

Reaction score
That's one I wanted to buy in flower and it took a couple of years to find a decent one. Saw this one last month and could buy it.
It's a single growth plant and since this particular cross has been offered for at least ten years, I tend to believe this is a division. Parents are sukhakulii "Gig" x roth "Westensee"BM/DOG.

Iantha Stage is a cross that definitely should be remade with the latest line-bred parents.

paphianthastage.jpg
[/URL]

I agree, a remake is in order so I can get one. Thanks for sharing such a good photo.

It's a beauty Carsten! I think everybody would have recognized it's parents if you hadn't mentioned them (of course not the clones).
Best regards, rudolf

bravo!!! This is definitely a must-have!!!! Did you find it in Germany? Jean

Thanks Everybody!

Yes, Roellke had two in flower when I was there in June. You wouldn't want to own the other one, but they may have others.

This cross went up high on my list when a fellow club memeber showed a perfectly grown sib of this plant last winter which had six flowers. Shame I didn't take a photo.

Best wishes,

Very nice. It is a great hybrid that is worth remaking. I have a large plant from very old breeding. I have had it for a few years but just can't get it to flower.

David

Great flower! I have one of these and it isn't growing well at all. The leaves are getting smaller with each growth.

One day I hope it gets like yours.

Latest posts

Back