I don't want to go to work.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marco

Slipperless member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
4,102
Reaction score
138
Location
Glen Rock - New Jersey
This is killing me. I don't want to go to work. I hate it. Not saying that my work place is horrible. But, I so loved the variable schedule of college life with the excessive cuts, drinking and partying.

Thanks for the brain fart everyone.
 
welcome to your adulthood...it gets better when you retire...well at least I hope it does.
 
Yep, working for a living sucks. It does beat sitting around doing nothing though...at least you get paid.
 
I am sick of not having work... sigh, I mean, paying work. I've got work plenty to do, but I need soemthing now to make me some money. :(
 
At this point, I just want some money to buy some nice plants I have been wanting and build some terrariums.
 
hmmm... I had the day off work yesterday to go driving out in the country... and had to pull over four times to answer client calls.... I so need to retire, too!

Oh, I have a B.ed also but hate kiddies (ok, ok... I'm scared of 'em) :eek:
 
bench72 said:
hmmm... I had the day off work yesterday to go driving out in the country... and had to pull over four times to answer client calls.... I so need to retire, too!

Oh, I have a B.ed also but hate kiddies (ok, ok... I'm scared of 'em) :eek:

I'm off every friday's and I still don't like my schedule. My supervisors away for three weeks to so i'm doing the blunt of her work. :(
 
Marco said:
This is killing me. I don't want to go to work. I hate it. Not saying that my work place is horrible. But, I so loved the variable schedule of college life with the excessive cuts, drinking and partying.

Thanks for the brain fart everyone.

Do what I did! Become a professional student! 11 years of college and still going!
 
lienluu said:
Do what I did! Become a professional student! 11 years of college and still going!


Man, that sure is a long time. I'd offer a trade but that's to much studying for me. I'm having trouble opening up my review books ever since graduating. Good the partner who hired me is somewhat off hardass and gives me hard work to do so it all coincides with my reading.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top