HOS SLIPPER Symposium, firstever?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
Or maybe not! Just whenever our very good friend, Doug (Potterychief) decides he wants to cook and have a MEETING OF THE MINDS! He did us right with a meal fit for a king and some very "hopy" beers!

Far left, Don Ghiz, AOS Judge and friend, in the middle of course is the Head Chief Doug! and the far right Jay Balchan, president elect for the HOS in 2012!
p1060761t.jpg

Doug's family doggie "Lucky". The other fellow on Doug's right is Greg Scott, AOS judge and friend as well!
p1060766.jpg

OF course after the lunch fest and a few beers later!
Don
p1060765p.jpg

Jay
p1060763g.jpg

Greg
p1060762k.jpg

And Doug
p1060764.jpg

Back to the greenhouse and a question.
p1060767.jpg

Lets see if anyone can come up with the correct name for this plant???

Here is your clue: One of the orginal parents of the orginal Freckles
p1060768.jpg

it's burleigh mohur 'No.2'; the original parent of freckles was burleigh mohur 'burnished gold'

Doug said you would know Tim. I didn't look at the tag I went with Doug's comments. If he sees this post he will be able to verify the clonal name.

Thanks

i should mention if you had an HOS forum I'd be there. sounds fun. invite norito he never says no.

Hey Rick, great photos...lots of fun had by all. And for those who don't know, Rick was trying to type the word "chef", not "chief". Who knew five guys could eat so many ribs! Doug

Sorry about that Doug! It must of been the hangover at 4:14 this morning, LOL. Super meal, beer and Friends!

Latest posts

Back