High from Salisbury uk

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gavin

Hello to everyone, my name is Gavin, i am what you might call a paphanatic,well there my main pleasure, i also grow many other Genera,dendrobiums,oncidiums,pleuro's, bulbo's, species phally's,angrecoid's and many others but if i had to choose to only grow one it would be paphs without a doubt. I grow all my plants under lights or in modified window areas so as you can appreciate my home is a bit of a jungle seeing its a second floor one bedroom flat! Im a gardener by trade and training and love all things green(plants that is), i hope to be able to gain and give good information about growing paphs and orchids in general and look forward to talking to you all!Happy growing
Gavin
ive attached a couple piccy's of a bit of my growing area and one of a recent paph peoy x lady isabel

Attachments

• DSC00737_Small.JPG
    DSC00737_Small.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC00747_Small.JPG
    DSC00747_Small.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 25
  • paphiopedilum peoy x lady Isabel_Small.JPG
    paphiopedilum peoy x lady Isabel_Small.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 28
Howdy and thanks for the intro. and pics. It looks like you're an addict. Welcome to the nonrecovery program.

Hello

Welcome to the nut-house. Not only is there method in our folly--we also devise better means to express it.

Impressive roots by the way and a very aristocratic-looking PEOY x LI--the petal stance is superb and the pouch a deep red. Congrats.

F

Ummm.... Gavin - in UK. Trueant1 - in Ariz. :rolleyes: Our Mistress gets a little confused sometimes.

Our Mistress multitasks like no other ;)

Welcome from Washington DC!

Salisbury seems to ring a bell... maybe a school trip to the cathedral decades ago? :confused:

native orchids

Welcome from Greece Gavin!!!!! Your growing area is pretty cool!!!! :D

Hello Biothanasis, thats a lovely ophrys by your name tag, do you have anymore pictures of native Greek orchids, as im a native orchid fan as well;in fact that goes to all our members!happy growing!
Gavin

Our Mistress multitasks like no other ;)

Welcome from Washington DC!

Salisbury seems to ring a bell... maybe a school trip to the cathedral decades ago? :confused:

If your ever in salisbury again please look me up!happy growing!
Gavin

Latest posts

Back