Hi from the UK

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock Doctor

Reaction score
Hi all,

obviously new to the forum and a newbie to slippers. I've kept a few orchids for a few years but now work from home so can devote more time to their care. I now have a rapidly expanding collection which includes 4 phrags, 5 paphs and a few other types including massdevalias and draculas and the standard phals. i recently bought a mount Torro and Hsingying Franz from Carper who suggested that I join this forum to tap in to the wealth of knowledge. So here I am.

Look forward making some new friends and to the steep learning curve to what are my favourite orchids. A big thanks to Gary (Carper)for pointing me in the right direction.:)

All the best

Dave

There's three foods made here, pork pies, as Ed mentioned, cheese , Red Leicester and Stilton and pet food. Funnily enough the petfood is made by a company that is a subsiduary of Mars the chocolate bar manufacturer.

There's three foods made here, pork pies, as Ed mentioned, cheese , Red Leicester and Stilton and pet food. Funnily enough the petfood is made by a company that is a subsiduary of Mars the chocolate bar manufacturer.

Welcome RD from TN.

There's a Mars pet food operation down the road from where I work too. I never considered Mars beyond the candy manufacture either until a friend of mine started working in the pet food EH&S side of the dog food operation.

Welcome from Boston, Mass. If your slipper collection doesn't quadruple after spending time on this forum, I would be surprised!

Migrant13'

already finding out that it can quickly become a science project. lol. I didn't think that the quality of water etc would be so important and it has become like keeping some of the delicate tropical fish.

Back to the topic of Mars, you would be surprised at what they do make besides chocolate bars/candy. Dolmio products (Pasta sauces) smash (dried mashed potato)

Latest posts

Back