HELP !! Someone is using my photo on EBAY

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ethical...meh. I agree with Cdub in the "not worth my time".

the best way for someone not to steal your image is to not publish. think about how much time and money the music industry spends in coming up with to prevent downloading music. teh imternet is huge, what about ebay on the other side of the world, like ebay china...no way you get them all

but, I hear everybody's frustration and I want to help.
it seems that this vendor is not "learning a lesson" because they keep taking photos. We need to make it not profitable or not worth their time to use people's photos=Class action lawsuit? or start a stolen photos thread by each vendor including a screenshot-- "JK orchids stolen photos thread" to try to spread bad PR if people google that vendor then that thread will come up sooner or later.

ethical...meh. I agree with Cdub in the "not worth my time".
That's your opinion and your entitled to it. Those of us who've invested much in our hobby and feel taken advantage of will continue to stand up for ourselves.

the best way for someone not to steal your image is to not publish.
I don't believe this is practical advice. This forum would be severely limited without educational photos. I for one, am very thankful for everyone who posts photos. Not only are the educational, but just plain nice to look at! I'm not one to give in easily when I believe I'm in the right...

it seems that this vendor is not "learning a lesson" because they keep taking photos. We need to make it not profitable or not worth their time to use people's photos=Class action lawsuit? or start a stolen photos thread by each vendor including a screenshot-- "JK orchids stolen photos thread" to try to spread bad PR if people google that vendor then that thread will come up sooner or later.

I agree with this. Unfortunately, most forums delete older postings after a while to save on server space used.

Latest posts

Back