Help....neopets....

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what your budget is, but a DS with Animal Crossing is still something I'd recommend even after a few years. I'm squishing the smaller package under our tree that feels an awful lot like a game, and it wouldn't surprise me if it's City Folk for a Wii (I about killed myself with the sports games over Thanksgiving at a friend's place--yes I'm in shape, but the movements are quite different). I haven't closed out my others because, fact of the matter, if I'm doing that I'm not working, growing my plants better or tending my lovely fishes, but they're still great games...pastimes...substitute lives if you let them be.

So, that was probably unhelpful, but I saw those unattractive, sickeningly low-contrast images and had to speak up. I generally dislike realism in games and most other forms (it's too often a substitute for substance and creativity), but I want more than Neopets out of my time-wasting (would have when I was five, too).

I have no idea on neopets, but I have a NDS lite... :D

...and Robin (if I got correct of what she wrote) might have a point...:p

Back