Hello from MA

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

em_tee_w

Hello,

My wife & I were at the MOS show & bought a spiking Paph. Wossner Vietnam Love from Glen's table, via someone giving out business cards for this forum (I presume that person is Heather). If so, hi Heather, nice to meet you.

Here's hoping for a nice bloom from this plant, although according to Glen, it could be a Paph. Wossner Vietnam Gold, in which case that would be fantastic, too!

I've enjoyed looking at the previous posts, and look forward to seeing what everyone has to say in the future. A slightly out-dated list of what we grow is on our website, http://www.geocities.com/em_tee_w/hobbies/plants/plant_list/plant_list.html

Mike

:clap::clap: Mike & wife - WELCOME to ST! You've got quite a nice variety goin' on at your place!

Welcome from Luxembourg Mike and Madame!!! Very nice collection! Surely a lot of pict. to share with us in the future! Jean

Thanks for the warm welcome from all over the world!

Joanne, the Paph. Flamingo Gold is really nice, eh? We spotted it at the big Mass. Horticultural Society Garden Show several years ago (I couldn't believe the color) at the A&P stand. It's been a reliable grower & bloomer for us since. If only we could get the Paph. Wossner Pearl to grow as well...

Mike

WOW... You guys have a nice collection of Paphs. I think you'll have a good time here. Jim.

Latest posts

Back