Hello from Louisiana

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cassie

Hello All,
I live in south La. I have been growing orchids for about 2 or 3 years in a greenhouse. I have 120 orchids from 39 genera. I just got into paphs so I only have 3. The two hybrids are grown semi-hydroponically and the species is grown hydroponically in a vase of water and fertilizer every other week.

cassie

That's quite a collection for a few years growing, or am I just a slacker. Welcome from Memphis, TN.

Forrest

Welcome from Chicago!

-Ernie...
hmmm a Cassie eh... for you I'll be Steve Jobs :evil: you'll have to look through old threads to get the explanation...

Thanks all.
I will post pictures. Looking forward to the info from you all.
cassie's orchids 022.JPG
This is Paph delenatii, I received him 2 months ago and he went straight into hydroponics. He likes it.

cassie

Ernie,
Just looked through the sites. I was confused, but curious about Steve Jobs. You still need someone to change their name to Richard Feynman. You did not try very hard getting Elena to change her name. Before you ask, no, I am not changing my name. I know that's no fun.

cassie

Heather,
I had to find info on those two guys. I did not know of them.

Candace,
Here's a picture of my Paph.
cassie's orchids 012.JPG

Cassie

Ernie,
Just looked through the sites. I was confused, but curious about Steve Jobs. You still need someone to change their name to Richard Feynman. You did not try very hard getting Elena to change her name. Before you ask, no, I am not changing my name. I know that's no fun.

cassie

:rollhappy: Well, the name's still available if you change your mind. I was hoping to catch you unsuspecting, but you did your research. :)

-Ernie

Latest posts

Back