Hello from Greece

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruli

Reaction score
Hello to all! I read the forum for a few months, finally I decided to sign up. :)
I have mostly Vandas, Cattleyas, Hybrid Phals and slippers. I like very much slippers, but didn't manage yet to flower them:sob: (I had flowers on Vandas, Cattleyas etc. but not on slippers.) But I'm hoping and I continue to buy more slippers:rollhappy: (I'll have a pre-order for the EOC Budapest show, mostly Phrags and Paphs :))

Welcome from Canada Ruli! Thanks for joining. Don't worry, in no time, you'll have Paphs and Phrags blooming. It's hard to be patient when you're just starting out.

Thank you all for your warm welcoming!
Heather, I saw that Thanassis is a member here. We are members of the same Greek forum.

Thank you all! Eyharisto, Thanassi!:)
Welcome from gray, cloudy KY.

Unfortunetly the weather is same here. :(And it was like this for the most part of the winter. We had unusually cloudy weather and cold which started in October. This is not greek weather!

A good answer, hope you still like germans ......
:)
It would be stupid to dislike a nation, it's not their fault what our goverments did. (Of course it would be nice if all of us won't believe most of what the jurnalists tell us...as most of it are not true.)
And it's not your fault if our greek politicans managed to bankrupt Greece and make it a joke in Europe.
And now back to orchids:)

Latest posts

Back