hello from california

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome, I'm also in CA! Lots of good orchid societies to join if you haven't done so already. Also plenty of good vendors nearby depending where you live. Cheers!

Welcome, I'm also in CA! Lots of good orchid societies to join if you haven't done so already. Also plenty of good vendors nearby depending where you live. Cheers!
i live in la area in ca

Thank you for the info. I thought that's what it is. There are two different types of them and some wolves in the wild are also wolf dogs. At least here in Finland. Of cause, most of them are pure.

Do you grow all kind of Paphs or do you have favourites 🤔
i live w 4 wolf dogs and hundreds of plants :) !
i have many different paph ! live all of them like to breed them ! which ones u like ? are u from finland? do u grow them in ur house w lights or in a greenhouse?

i live w 4 wolf dogs and hundreds of plants :) !
i have many different paph ! live all of them like to breed them ! which ones u like ? are u from finland? do u grow them in ur house w lights or in a greenhouse?
WOW, a lot of questions! I`ll try to answer them. Yes, I live in Finland on the South Coast or Southwest Coast.
I like all Paphs, but my favourites are the Brachys, also I like a lot of MFs and Phraghs. I grew all kinds of orchids in the GH earlier, but now I grow them inside the house—Paphs and some other genera. I use LED lights starting later in the Autumn through winter, Spring and Summer they get only natural light. The days are so long, and light is abundant, so no extra light. Some get to go outside when it's warm enough, and no it is almost too warm.

Latest posts

Back