Haul from Clouds Orchids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papheteer

Reaction score
Drove 1.5 hours today to Clouds orchids and went home with all these! Mostly parvis with 2 brachys and 3 Stanhopeas as freebies. I wasn't planning to buy much but they had so much nice, healthy seedlings so I couldn't resist! Funny I drove there too last month, but they were closed! Wrong weekend!

aaaa_zpsbfdfc171.jpeg

I always come away from Clouds with more than I intended to get too! I love to see what they have on the "from the collection and limited quantity" table. Great haul!

Thanks! Clouds has the healthiest plants. All of my plants from them have done great. They don't sell runts like many other growers. Also I like coming there and being able to choose the plants in person.

So true! I am spoiled because I only live about 15 min. from them :D maybe one day we will bump into each other there!

Thanks guys! It was a great day indeed!!

Here's the list of the plants i got:

malipoense x jackii
Carolyn butcher (fanaticum x delenatii) x4
Joyce hasegawa x2
Ho Chi Minh x jackii
delenatii x Shun Fa Golden
Mem Larry Heuer x2
fanaticum x2
Emma decker (malipoense x Fumi's delight)
Lynleigh in Pink (Ho chi Minh x malipoense)
Todd hasegawa (Norito Hasegawa x emersonii)
niveum (in bud)
Psyche

I was repotting some of the plants I got on saturday and took this photo. Plants from Cloud's always have great roots!

aaaaa_zpsf3804fbf.jpeg

Latest posts

Back