Greetings from Hungary, Europe

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperMatt

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Matyas, and I live in Szeged, Hungary, Europe.

Sorry for my poor english. I have never learnt this language, just sticked to me a little.

I've been growing only Paphs in my house since 2010 as windowsill technique. I have circa 50 plants seedlings and mature ones, lots of hybrids and species as well. I have some complexes, but the bigger part is species and primary hybrids.
I have multis and parvis and brachys too.
The source of my boughts came from two ways, one from Wössner Orchids - Unterwössen, Germany (Mr. Franz Glanz) and other nurserys across Germany,
and other one from Sun Moon Orchids - Taiwan (Mr. Wu).
I haven't got greenhouse yet, but i have an 120x60cm growing area, enlighted with T8 fluorescent tubes.
The reason why I joined this forum is to share my experiences, and learn a lot New ones.

Kind regards:
Matyas

Welcome, Matyas! Your English is better than mine! I'm looking forward to seeing photos of your plants. You are fortunate to be able to purchase plants from Wössner Orchids!

Matyas,

Greetings, my son has a dear friend with your name from Budapest. We have visited him a couple of times, it is a beautiful country. I look forward to your posts.

Welcome, Matyas! Your English is better than mine! I'm looking forward to seeing photos of your plants. You are fortunate to be able to purchase plants from Wössner Orchids!
I feel myself lucky, because I know Mr. Franz Glanz face to face. I met him. I have visited his greenhouse on the autumn of 2015. He has plenty of beautiful plants. He has 3 greenhouses, and I was able to visit his private area, where he grown his own selected plants, what he use for hím breading program. He is a very very kind man. Hi gave me his own new grex seedling as a present: Paph. Florida x charlesworthii. He told me it will be a vinicolor bulldog type paph crossed with charlesworthii. It will certainly fantastic. It has purple mottled leaves. I'm going to post photos, as I learnt how it works. :)

Matyas

I feel myself lucky, because I know Mr. Franz Glanz face to face. I met him. I have visited his greenhouse on the autumn of 2015. He has plenty of beautiful plants. He has 3 greenhouses, and I was able to visit his private area, where he grown his own selected plants, what he use for hím breading program. He is a very very kind man. Hi gave me his own new grex seedling as a present: Paph. Florida x charlesworthii. He told me it will be a vinicolor bulldog type paph crossed with charlesworthii. It will certainly fantastic. It has purple mottled leaves. I'm going to post photos, as I learnt how it works. :)

Matyas

I look forward to your photos, Matyas.

Latest posts

Back