greenhouse growing

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheweee, I love this! Ed, I remember stripping a neutral wire with my teeth up at the farm while standing on a 12ft stepladder. If the effect of electrical current going through my teeth and body did not nearly kill me, the flick flack high board manouvre nearly did.
It was only after my second trip offf the 'high board' and my wife shouting at me for scaring everybody, that I discovered that the mains supply has an unswitched neutral.

Wheweee, I love this! Ed, I remember stripping a neutral wire with my teeth up at the farm while standing on a 12ft stepladder. If the effect of electrical current going through my teeth and body did not nearly kill me, the flick flack high board manouvre nearly did.
It was only after my second trip offf the 'high board' and my wife shouting at me for scaring everybody, that I discovered that the mains supply has an unswitched neutral.

I often find myself without wirestrippers and using my teeth...never had that experience though

Growing up in the south US ,i would always get excited about lightning storms..i tried once to fly a kite *Benjamin Franklin style" but I couldn't get the thing to stay up...later i found out that probably wasnt a good idea and one of my teachers explained to me that had Franklin's kite actually been struck by lightning he would've died..i heeded their warning

a little sidebar-
a lighter works wonders for removing the coating on electrical wire
a lot easier too

This is too damn funny!:rollhappy:

Latest posts

Back