Germany: Internationale Orchideen-Schau der Orchideenfreunde Ostwestfalen-Lippe e.V.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

And now for the people who like terrestrial orchids

IMG_1620.jpg

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1619.jpg

IMG_1622.jpg

All in all it was an interesting show to visit with lots of vendors as well. Allthough the huge amount of Phalaenopsis and Nobile hybrids was sometimes painfull to see. But as long as the companies can stay in buiseniss with selling these goods I'm happy.

It was also very nice to meet Lars and unfortunately I didn't have the chance to say bye when we left the event.

Of course I didn't come home empty handed, I ended up buying a Pleione aurita and a variegated Dendrobium moniliforme which has yellow / light green markings on the edge of the leaves. It also has a keike which allready has been removed and given a home on a moss ball. The mother plant will also undergo this treatment as it is currently mounted.

I love the smell of the moniliforme, it's not as heavy as certain australian dendro's can be.

IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg

A well flowered Show champion (Angraecum) !!!! Nice jackii and malipo side by side!!!!

Thanks for all those pics!!!!

Jean

Latest posts

Back