* Gasp! * NOID Phal

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jorch

I generally do not pick up NOID phals from Walmart (or other big box stores)... until today. I walked by the gardening aisle, and saw this Phal!! After a lot of mental struggles, I decided to bring it home. Afterall, of the 50+ phals on the shelf, only 1 looks like this!

DSC_0216Small.jpg

That doesn't look like virus streaking to me. It looks like one of the crazy Harlequins. Some I like, some I don't -- this is quite different, and attractive, I think.

GORGEOUS!!! :clap: I picked up a lovely no-name harlequin at our Safeways grocery store last weekend; they were bringing them in by the boat load for Mother's Day.

Gah! I saw one of these (well, it looked significantly different, but had the same sort streaky pattern going on) in the grocery store the other day and almost bought it. I'm a bit jealous - I think it's a cool flower!

I love it. The interesting part is that not two flowers look exactly the same. Beautiful!

Latest posts

Back