Fritz schomburg

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScientistKen

Reaction score
Fritz Schomburg
Just opened up today. This is the second blooming. Looks better than first blooming.
FritzSchomburg03feb2020.jpg

Really a lovely flower with such vibrant color.
Everybody's Fritz is blooming but mine! Mine
is working on a nice, large new growth and I
hope mine improves on the second blooming
too.

Very nice. Love the depth and texture of these beauties.
Mine opened yesterday, too. Been thinking about moseying down to the backyard to look at it some more.

I used a 4000 K LED shop light for the lighting. The color looks pretty close on the computer to what it looks like in front of me. It went from 9-cm wide yesterday to 10-cm today.

Kate - That must be nice to mosey into backyard to look at your orchids in January!

I used a 4000 K LED shop light for the lighting. The color looks pretty close on the computer to what it looks like in front of me. It went from 9-cm wide yesterday to 10-cm today.

Kate - That must be nice to mosey into backyard to look at your orchids in January!
Why yes, Ken, as a long-reformed Wisconsin girl, I must confess it is very nice. I posted a pic of my Fritz on David’s thread, along with a picture of it “in situ” (where it hangs in one of my orchid boxes).

Thanks Eric.

Tom - thanks for the reminder that the grass is always greener on the other side. I used to have a greenhouse, but forgot how January only had a few sunny days in the midwest which reminds me of how the sun was always changing. Sometimes I would be late putting up spring/summer shade cloth and burn some leaves on a bright spring day.

Latest posts

Back