Ebay seller with free shipping

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ran across what I believe is a new seller of paphs. on E-bay. He goes under the name of icepengwyn . He or she is offering 50 or more paphs. most of which are complex, with a couple paph maudiae and one species. All of these are in bud and at the moment if you buy two or more you get free shipping. Anyone ever heard of this person? I've also been trying to look at the labels and see where the plants are out of. I haven't bought from Newman's in a long while but my gut feelings out of there, even though I believe Newman's does very little growing of it's own plants and brings many of them in from smaller growers. I had also heard that their packing is impeccable. Can anyone enlighten me on this seller.

I have bought phrags from him on two or three occasions. Always great plants. I believe he is an AOS judge from Michigan. If my memory serves me correctly, I think some people on here know him...

The seller is from Michigan and he was associated with Rob from Little Frog. I don't think they still have a working relationship though.

I've purchased quite a few orchids from him they were exceptional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have bought plants from Alex.
Also, I bought a few complex from him a couple of weeks ago, and two of them opened up. One dark plum with white halo and one spotted bulldog on a very petit plant.
The yellow tags have part of the initials missing, but the mist complete one says either GAM or CAM??
Which grower is that??

And then K? I'm sure there might have been one or more alphabet missing but all I see is K9328 kind of ID on both complex and maud is type hybrids.

I also just placed an order a couple days ago when I saw that he listed a bunch more.
I got three plants of Hellas cross and two of fair Maude types, since I got rid of almost all of my fair maud hybrids.
I would not have ordered if the weather wasn't this mild here.

Looking forward to them!!!

Latest posts

Back