Don't ask and PLEASE do not tell!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renegayde

Reaction score
ummmmm....Hello.....My name is Todd and I am a addict......I have run out of areas to put plants and these new aquisitions are currently residing on top of the freezer until I figure out where to put them. The one pic is of the Phrag kaieteurum x schmilli cross I just got today.....was suppose to be 9+ growths and there are 16+ growths that I could count....LOTS of small new growths....just hope I do not kill them

Todd

Attachments

• don't ask.JPG
    don't ask.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 57
  • oops.JPG
    oops.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Phrag kaieteurum x schlimii.JPG
    Phrag kaieteurum x schlimii.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 40
ohh yeah I forgot the Phrag was one plant but it split in two.....it was almost like there were two plants there at one time...probably a couple of inches apart and both with lots of multiple growths......but they were barely connected because as I was cleaning off dead roots they seperated....Biothanasis thats not all the new ones....those are just the ones I have not found a location for yet

Todd

LOL Nik I am currently searching for software to block my computer from every connecting to E-bay again...course not all of those are from E-bay....some came from Thanh Nuygen from the flasks he had listed on orchid mall which I had asked opinions about the crossed in another thread on here.....one of the compots in the pic came from pcatorchid one of our members....I bought two compots from him but the other one is in its permanent location already

Todd

Biothanasis...NOoooooooo....LOL I have to take them off the freeze everytime I want something out of there and plus I have some on top of the toaster oven that I also have to keep moving off so that I can cook something....which usually coincides with having to move the ones off the freezer

Todd

Todd,
Nice plants!! You can send me some, I'll take good care of them for you!!!
The one from e-bay does the tag say Big Oak Orchids? If so than you got a good deal, Dave is real good, I've got alot from him over the years.

Tom

Nice haul! Time to build a new bench and throw up a couple more lights! :wink: Your secret's safe with me! :D

So you just need some time to prepaire a new growing area!!:D:D:D You got some suggestions so far!! Go for it...:)

He started the website about 2 years ago. I don't think he has finished it yet. I have gotten some good deals with him (Dave).

Good luck with the plants/flasks.

Tom

Tom....yeah I have been very pleased with the plants I have won from him on E-bay.....this is the first one I have ever gotten though with his tag in it

Back