Dollgoldi

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am trying to grow this 50% armeniacum in a large basket. I put two in about one year ago and they are just showing signs of adapting to the condition by showing new leaf growth. Removed some of the compost to inspect the roots and they are fine --- hard as rocks. Will place a pic on this thread if anyone would like that' Hope to see it flowering one day like yours.

Ed

Ed

This one is my 3rd dollgoldi plants,this one and another from Sam have narrow leaves and both are aggressive growers ( Sam's is now 5 growths but no sign of spike). One from Piping Rock have much broader leaves. It is much slower growing dollgoldi,saw a compot mate of it in full single bloom. I'll keep whispering sweet nothings into them and hope they'll too decide to spike in the near future. They do like their water more than other Paphs or they sulk if I'm late just by half a day.

Correction on names and just remembered Sam's 5 growth dollgoldi went into dump site with a severe case of erwinia.

A new leaf in one year is a very long pause.
I wonder if it's suffering underwatering?
These parvi x roth hybrids are such strong growers generally.

I hope yours do well.

I have one multiple growth plant in spike but unfortunately one leaf had brown rot and had to chop it off the day before I left.
I hope it is fine while I'm away.

I am trying to grow this 50% armeniacum in a large basket. I put two in about one year ago and they are just showing signs of adapting to the condition by showing new leaf growth. Removed some of the compost to inspect the roots and they are fine --- hard as rocks. Will place a pic on this thread if anyone would like that' Hope to see it flowering one day like yours.

Ed

Ed

Latest posts

Back