Delenatii semi-alba

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

micranthum

Please enjoy this rare form of delenatii!

Attachments

• DSC00401.jpg
    DSC00401.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 107
I don't understand. Why is it rare? The color looks peach to me, but the background does, also. So I think the color balance is off.

I don't understand. Why is it rare? The color looks peach to me, but the background does, also. So I think the color balance is off.

Dot, look at the staminode. It does not have the red color over yellow of the normal one.

That's one I haven't got and need to add the to list! Are planting on selfing and making plants available?

I own one and your photo makes me looking forward to seeing it in flower hopefully as soon as possible.

Best regards from Germany, rudolf

Just as Hien said, the staminode lacks the red color of a normal delenatii. So basically, it looks like an album but with a light pink pouch. I had never even heard of this form until I saw it in Olaf Gruss' book on albino Paphs.

Back