Cyber Monday Sale!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Once again this year, we're having our Cyber Monday sale for online orders received between 12am Monday, November 28, and 12am Tuesday, November 29. The sales prices will be posted tomorrow (Sunday, November 27) on the Fox Valley website at www.foxvalleyorchids.com under "Fox Valley Exclusives". The sales prices will represent a 20% reduction compared to our standard prices and will include all plants, flasks and seedlings listed, while quantities last.

We are also permanently reducing the minimum purchase required from $ 75.00 to $ 50.00 effective with this sales event to make it a little easier to order. This is a great opportunity to acquire some very nice things at our best prices......

Thanks!

Oh boy, here I go again. Everytime I tell myself 'NO MORE NEW ORCHIDS' for the rest of this year, someone makes an offer I can't refuse.

I have been eyeing that LeAnn and Petit Quillette for a month now.

I might as well go ahead and admit the first step.
I admit that I am powerless over orchids and their attraction.

ok, now I feel better.
Brenda

Thanks Tom

Hi Brenda,

I applaud your taking the first step in admitting your addiction to slipper orchids (your not alone in this, we all have it!). And I have to admit to being one of the worst enablers on this forum, so no sympathy here:wink: Hopefully, you'll find something in the new website listing that strikes your fancy....

Also, I posted the sales prices on the website a few minutes ago and decided to make the start of the sale effective immediately (but still ending at mid-night tomorrow, Cyber Monday.......)

Hi All,

Midnight isn't here yet, but I thought I'd take a moment to thank all of you who ordered plants and flasks from us during our Cyber Monday sale event.

Some of you have been customers and friends for many years, while some are just beginning along this wonderful path....Regardless, we appreciate your business. Have a wonderful holiday season.....

Latest posts

Back