Cirr. makoyanum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

goldenrose

Not sure if the cooler weather, lower light & more water made the difference this year - 11 spikes! (The past 2 years only 2.)
brachys002-1.jpg

Too bad I don't do well taking pics of plants with multiple flowers, but I think you get the idea!

wow, mine's just in full bloom today and i only have 1... awesome, watever u did, it obviously loves it, haha
It is classified as a warm/intermediate grower, so I don't think it was the cooler temps this year, I think the light & water made the difference. You can see I have a sunburn spot on one leaf & that was the point in which I moved it. The other possiblity ..... I considered putting this plant on the sales table in Oct. at our show!

congrats...repeat it for next year!
I hope so, I'm leavin' it were it is!
There's a show this weekend but I don't know if that number of flowers will hold up & that's what really makes it, I'm tempted to see what judges think!

The other possiblity ..... I considered putting this plant on the sales table in Oct. at our show!

:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy:

On the other hand you know that plants have their own will!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back