Check this out!..kovochii X

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
You all remember this flask being listed on Ebay? Well, shortly after the thread was posted here I got an email from Mr. Hunt telling me that he was sending me one of his flask! Free! Can't bet that. Not all plants are in the best of shape but I'm not complaining!
kovchiiXbesseaevdalessandri10-08Dav.jpg

kovchiiXbesseaevdalessandri10-08-2.jpg

Good luck and good growing!!!! I would kill them all! Thank God they did not came to me...:D

Jean,
I'm trying one of the Phrag ladies here on the forum technique of S/H with organic mix eg. bark,sponge rock,charcoal and a little CHC. Will see if it works.

Jean,
I'm trying one of the Phrag ladies here on the forum technique of S/H with organic mix eg. bark,sponge rock,charcoal and a little CHC. Will see if it works.

Good Luck with those wee ones...we tried a flask of Magdalene Rose , some are doing ok, some have went to the compost heap, but I suppose you see that in all de-flaskings. This is a new experience for us dealing with wee ones. Our SH method has worked great on larger seedlings.:)

The mix you put them in looks good but I would add some oyster shell or dolomitic limestone. Pk likes a higher pH and moisture. Also less light as a seedling. Good growing.

Latest posts

Back