• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cattleyas and Their Relatives Vol 1-3

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the complete set (volumes 1-6) in very good condition. I just sold it to our local orchid society for $500...could have gotten much more but I didn't want to go the Ebay route. These books are really hard to come by, especially in good condition...a great book set to have.

I re-listed volumes 2 & 3 yesterday so if anyone is interested still please take a look. The starting prices on these out of print books are a bargin if you shop around! I have also had some inquiries about shipping internationally and will do so now if you are willing to pay the shipping costs listed.

Please if interested take a look and once again thank you for looking

Volume 2

Volume 3

BTW - Due to changes in my job I no longer have an orchid collection due to time commitments and I hate seeing these books sit around on my bookshelf. I would love to see them in someone's library that will benifit from them while helping me out.

sorry to hear about your job limiting things. I used to have the withner book about laelias and tried quite a bit to grow them, but didn't have that skill back then. the book is either in our orchid club library or given to an orchid club member

Latest posts

Back