Blue Planet Nutrients Liquid Seaweed

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin

Reaction score
I have some of this that i use around the garden and just wondering if anyone has used it with Paphs? What has your experience been and what are your recommendations?

It's bound to be a decent supplement, but be aware that being made from Ascophyllum nodosum, if there are any viable hormones in the product (I don't know how it was processed), they will be cytokinins that will primarily stimulate shoot growth, with root growth being a secondary action, so if you see the plants getting "leggy", cut back on its use.

It's bound to be a decent supplement, but be aware that being made from Ascophyllum nodosum, if there are any viable hormones in the product (I don't know how it was processed), they will be cytokinins that will primarily stimulate shoot growth, with root growth being a secondary action, so if you see the plants getting "leggy", cut back on its use.

Gotcha... Thanks Ray. It does wonders on my roses and lawn, we'll try it and watch carefully for anything that looks unusual.

Latest posts

Back