Basically, just plain stupid..

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is some serious cleaning. You sound a bit like me when i get on a cleaning kick.

A year ago, when i still had a fair number of plants inside and was using a MH lamp, I decided, the ceiling needed to be swept and vacuumed. So i started moving things around and forgot the MH was up there and banged something against it and the thing came tumbling down, missing my head by about 2 inches. This was one of those MH lamps with the ballast built in so it weighed over 50 or so lbs (maybe more) and was metal with some very sharp edges! I'm glad it didn't land on my head.

ohio-guy said:
How is your nose today? I hope your sense of smell won't be permanently damaged, but if you injured the olefacory nerves, it may be a while before they get back to normal.
E
Well, last night when I got home from Bed, Bath & Beyond w/ the new shower liner I noticed I didn't smell the bleach anymore so everything seems to be OK, Thanx. Yeah I really went to town on that Bathroom! I almost took a toothbrush to the floor but luckily I did the shower after washing the floor so I stopped! :rollhappy:

Latest posts

Back